File formats and data import
Qlucore Omics Explorer supports direct import and normalization of data from Affymetrix microarrays (mRNA) and data from mRNA and microRNA Agilent arrays.
Data from other platforms and instruments is easily imported with the Import Wizard that handles *.txt, *.tsv and *.csv files.
Qlucore Omics Explorer supports many data file formats:
- Aligned BAM files (RNA-seq)
- Affymetrix CEL files
- Affymetrix Probe Set Files (*.chp)
- Agilent text files (*.txt)
- Agilent Gene View files (*.txt)
- Qlucore Data files (*.gedata)
- Simple Data files (*.txt)
- BioArray Software Environment files (*.base)
- Geo Data Sets (*.soft and *.soft.gz)
- Geo Series Matrix (*.txt and *.txt.gz)
In addition to the data file formats listed above it is possible to import annotations. The annotations should be stored in a .txt or .csv file.
For R users we have scripts that converts data in R to a '.gedata' file and scripts that normalize RNA-seq data. The scripts can be downloaded on the support pages | FAQ.
The "How to Import data" document includes more details about data import.
How to Import Data
This document, includes examples of different data types that already been used by Qlucore customers.