Sales Director US West Coast
Qlucore is looking for a highly motivated entrepreneurial sales professional serving the western parts of the US. We are looking for someone with proven success selling into the bioinformatics market. This position will include both tasks related to expanding current customer accounts as well as focus on finding new customers. You will be responsible for developing and expanding customer relationships, developing sales and revenue forecasts, and managing their territory. We expect you to be familiar with selling into academic labs as well as pharma, biotech, non-profit organizations, and government labs and be comfortable selling bioinformatics solutions.
The position will be home based, with frequent travel to client sites and periodic travel to the main office in Sweden. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing European company on its continued growth journey in the US.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing all steps of the sales process, from lead generation to account management of existing customers.
- Building relationships across all levels of an organization.
- The work will involve travel both domestically and internationally, anticipated at 10-30% travel.
You probably have the following background/profile:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling software solutions into the preclinical and/or clinical research markets.
- Consultative sales background with experience doing live software demonstrations to small and large groups.
- Proven ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. International experience is a plus.
- Master of science or similar, preferable in bioinformatics or similar area and familiarity with genomic and proteomic bioinformatic tools.
- Provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and co-ordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives.
- Develops people through delegation, empowerment and coaching, promotes career and self-development.
- Good technical understanding of software and computers.
- Good communications skills, in all organizational directions, written and oral.
- Good analytical abilities and strategic thinking.
- Strong target orientation.
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities, has a strong impact on business growth and profitability.
For application, click here.