Software solutions for analysis of RNA-seq (rnaseq) data tend to be complex and very specialized. Qlucore Omics Explorer makes the analysis of RNA-seq data as easy and accessible for biologists and bench scientists.
The main application is to work with digital gene expression. The inbuilt workflow for RNA-seq data includes a first step of import of aligned BAM files. The second step is normalization based on the TMM method. After this you can start the analysis of digital gene expression data within minutes.
All functionality in Qlucore Omics Explorer can be used to provide new and interesting insights also to the RNA-seq based analysis. If you have experience with array data it will all be very familiar.
- Import and normalize aligned BAM files
- Identify discriminating features(genes) with a few mouse clicks
- Visualize data and do data mining and data exporation
- Show results in the flexible and easy-to-use heatmap with hierarchical clustering
- Verify your hypotheses using powerful statistics including ANOVA and different forms of regressions
- Compare with pathways and other biological information using the integrated and user friendly Gene Set Enrichment analysis (GSEA) Workbench
- No wait, all analysis, statistics and plots are updated directly
- Extensive plot library both in 2D and 3D