Using instant visualization you can analyze miRNA data faster and more easily.
miRNA (also written microRNA or µRNA) are non-coding RNA that are not translated into proteins. Instead they normally control the translation of mRNA. Profiling miRNA levels using microarrays is becoming a widely used technique.
With Qlucore Omics Explorer, a researcher can easily examine and analyze data from miRNA (microRNA) experiments. Data can be generated either by microarrays or for instance by RNA-seq and NGS techniques.
- Check data for outliers by visual inspection using sample Principal Component Analysis (PCA) plots.
- Perform statistical analysis using ANOVA.
- Remove unwanted factors (batches) with a single mouse click.
- Use hierarchical clustering or PCA to indentify subgroups.
- Generate a list of miRNA that classifies data based on a selection of statistical tests: F-test, t-tests or regression.
- Work with variable PCA plots to find correlation and networks among selected miRNA.
Easy data import
Qlucore Omics Explorer supports many data file formats. Import can be done in several ways, with or without normalization.
Using Qlucore in epigenetics research studies
A range of samples including DNA from patient blood, primary tissue from tumors, and cell lines, are studied.
Cancer Genetics Program at the Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) in Toronto, Canada.Read more
Analysis of public data using Qlucore
This case study is an example of how the use of public information from multiple sources was used to propose a new classification for glioma cancer.
Beijing Normal University, ChinaRead more
RNA-Seq analysis using Qlucore
Performing gene expression analysis based on RNA sequencing data, in Dilated Cardiomyopathy studies.
Stanford University, USRead more
Interpreting Leukemia proteomics with Qlucore
In this case study Qlucore Omics Explorer is used to generate new ideas and hypotheses through exploration and analysis of proteomics data.
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, USRead more