New version of Qlucore Omics Explorer with 900 times faster statistics and Violin plot
We are proud to introduce an upgraded version of Qlucore Omics Explorer. The new version 3.9 supports even clearer visualization in the 3D PCA plots by combining symbols and colors, saving time with the production of much faster statistics and providing more options with built-in nonparametric statistical tests. Reporting and publication are further simplified with the new Violin plot and extensive plot option updates for other 2D plots.
Compared to version 3.8, the Qlucore Omics Explorer 3.9 adds the following highlights:
- The potential to visualize multiple annotations at the same time both in 2D and 3D plots, such as PCA, using a combination of colors and symbols. This makes it possible to show two different sample annotations in the same plot.
- New inbuilt statistical tests; Welch, Kruskal-Wallis and Mann-Whitney. Compared to the R-based solution in version 3.8 the new version is 900 times faster.
- New Violin plot.
- Expanded configuration and flexibility in many 2D plots for easier publication.
- Improved single cell performance.
- Improved scales for plot colors.
- Increased convenience for count data with a new option in the data import wizard: all gene lengths equal to 1.
Download the latest version here.
Figure: Violin Plots.
The Violin plot
The Violin plot visualizes the distribution of samples in a group and shows how the distribution varies between groups. It is a complement to the Box plot.
Register for upcoming webinar “Introduction of Qlucore Omics Explorer 3.9”.
May 3th and 16th, 2023
15:00 GMT (+1)
Figure: PCA plot with symbols.