With a few mouse clicks aligned BAM files are imported (including normalization) and the discriminating genes are identified and visualized.
Qlucore Omics Explorer is a D.I.Y next-generation bioinformatics software for research in life science, plant- and biotech industries, as well as academia. The powerful visualization-based data analysis tool with inbuilt powerful statistics delivers immediate results and provides instant exploration and visualization of big data.
ANALYSIS OF RNA-SEQ DATA
Bioinformatic software solutions for analysis of RNA-seq (rnaseq) data tend to be complex. Qlucore Omics Explorer makes the analysis of RNA-seq data easy and accessible for biologists and bench scientists.
The main application is to work with digital gene expression. The inbuilt workflow for RNA-seq data includes a first step for import of aligned BAM files. The second step is normalization based on the TMM, TPM or FPKM methods. After this the bioinformatic analysis and visualization of the RNA-seq data can start.
If our RNA-seq data has already been pre-normalized, you can import it in a txt of csv file using the Wizard.
All functionality in Qlucore Omics Explorer can be used to provide new and interesting insights.
- Import and normalize aligned BAM files
- Identify discriminating features(genes) with a few mouse clicks
- Visualize data and do data mining and data exploration
- Show results in the flexible and easy-to-use heatmap with hierarchical clustering
- Verify your hypotheses using powerful statistics including ANOVA and different forms of regressions
- Compare with pathways and other biological information using the integrated and user friendly Gene Set Enrichment analysis (GSEA) Workbench
- No wait, all analysis, statistics and plots are updated directly
- Extensive plot library both in 2D and 3D - e.g PCA, heatmaps, t-SNE, box, scatter, volcano plots, Venn diagram, Kaplan Meier plots etc.
- Using the Genome Browser to visualize your genes of interest
Read about single cell RNA-seq analysis here.
Analyzing RNA-seq data
An introduction to RNA seq analysis using tools available in Qlucore.
RNA-Seq analysis using Qlucore
Performing gene expression analysis based on RNA sequencing data, in Dilated Cardiomyopathy studies.
Stanford University, USRead more
Using Qlucore in epigenetics research studies
A range of samples including DNA from patient blood, primary tissue from tumors, and cell lines, are studied.
Cancer Genetics Program at the Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) in Toronto, Canada.Read more
Analysis of public data using Qlucore
This case study is an example of how the use of public information from multiple sources was used to propose a new classification for glioma cancer.
Beijing Normal University, ChinaRead more
Protein data analysis in Hepatitis studies
Understanding viral signatures in Hepatitis C. Qlucore Omics Explorer is used to identify differences in chemokines between the virally infected groups.
Institute Pasteur, FranceRead more