Proteomics analysis software
Qlucore Omics Explorer is a next-generation bioinformatics software for research in life science, biotech, food and plant industries, as well as academia. The powerful visualization-based data analysis tool with inbuilt powerful statistics delivers immediate results and provides instant exploration and visualization of big data including proteomics.
Analyze Proteomics data
Proteomics is the large-scale study of proteins, particularly their expression and physical properties. Commonly quantitative methods used in proteomics are 2D gel, LC-MS and LC-MS/MS.
Qlucore Omics Explorer lets the researcher freely examine and analyze data from proteomics experiments and generate actionable results fast and easy.
- Investigate any structure in data using variance filtering combined with PCA.
- Perform statistical filtering using ANOVA to enhance results.
- Generate a list of proteins that classifies data based on a selection of statistical tests: F-test, t-tests or regression.
- Use hierarchical clustering or PCA to indentify subgroups.
- Work with Variable PCA plots to find correlation and networks among selected proteins.
- Visualize data in any of the 15 plot types
Analysis of proteomics data using QlucoreThe Center for Interdisciplinary Cardiovascular Sciences, Boston, US
Using proteomics to understand cardiovascular disease
Interpreting Leukemia proteomics with QlucoreUT MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, US
In this case study Qlucore Omics Explorer is used to generate new ideas and hypotheses through exploration and analysis of proteomics data.
Protein data analysis in Hepatitis studiesInstitute Pasteur, France
Understanding viral signatures in Hepatitis C. Qlucore Omics Explorer is used to identify differences in chemokines between the virally infected groups.