Visualization is central in Qlucore Omics Explorer. By combining instant visualization with powerful statistics and flexible selection methods, you will be able to see your results immediately.
The base module supports many different plot types that can be configured extensively based on needs and preferences:
- Sample and variable 3D PCA plots
- Heatmaps with hierarchical clustering
- t-SNE plots
- Sample and variable Scatter as well as Volcano plots
- Talus and Scree plots for dimensionality estimation
- Box, Bar and Histogram plots
- Line, Kaplan-Meier plots for survival analysis and Venn diagrams.
The NGS module adds a dynamic, flexible and fast Genome browser to the suite of plots.
You can work interactively with any number of active plots from one or multiple data sets.
When you make any changes to selections and/or filters, the result is immediately displayed in all open plots. This makes it easier to visualize several aspects of data simultaneously, the plots can be enhanced by using colors, symbols, labels and networks.